Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1 week and a half to go!

My cousin's wedding is in a week and a half and I am DETERMINED to get to 130lbs by then. I started the 30-day shred again because I really saw results from that in a week! I will stick to my no carbs diet until my cousin's wedding. I fit my bridesmaid gown last week and it was just right... well a bit tight and instead of having it adjusted to be looser, I said I'll just lose the weight. Was that crazy? But seriously, fitting into that dress and being able to breath is not a bad motivator.

Midweek Weigh In:
Weight: 134lbs
Waist: 32.75"
Hips: 37"
Butt: 38.75"
Arms: 10.25"
Thighs: 21.50"


4 more lbs to go!! I can do this!!

Edit: I realized that I lost 10lbs in 6 months. I know if I only exercise regularly, I can lose 10 lbs faster than that! And knowing that I was able to lose 10lbs at all, is kinda sweet. :)

No comments: