Wednesday, September 1, 2010

oops.

I slipped pretty bad last week. Drank a lot during my friend's party last Saturday and I wasn't able to exercise as much... so I gained a pound. Boo. :( I still added it on my sidebar as a reminder that I need to work hard to get to my goal.

I'll be better this week. Just watch me.

PS- I'm cleaning out my closet for stuff to give my tita (aunt) so she can sell on her site for 2nd hand clothes and i'm getting depressed. I was so skinny before. Skirts that were loose on me before are tight now :( It can get really hard keeping up a happy disposition yet feeling fat at the same time. I wish I could fast forward to being sexy and easily fitting in to size 6 jeans. How I wish it was that easy. This isn't an easy journey at all... I have to do this.

No comments: